Thursday, July 29, 2010

Side Income

Recently a friend of mine just received his certification from the Switzerland for his MBA. He scored few merits and receive the distintion in his certification. Looking at his achievement I am sure he will soon turn out to be a very successful man later.

Back to me, I always thinking to further my studies. I am a degree holder but I dont want to further to MBA but instead I would like to have another degree that double or triple my experience so and knowledges. Why, you may ask. Of course it is for the same reason - better package and lifestyle.

Well for general employee like us who worked for 10 years, I guess it is very competative especially there are bunches of new fresh grads that come with MBA. I can't imagine what will happen to us if we don't continue to look for more advancement. But comparing with the fresh grads, I am sure old chaps like me have better advantage because we are not relying only on the profile, but also investment.

Any how we wouldnt know what will happen next. I guess it is time to buy gold coins in case i got beat down by the recruitment market. At least I can still survive by the side income then...

No comments: