Sunday, July 25, 2010

MRI Again??

6 sessions of physio is over but I still dont think there is much improvement compare with the first day i visited KLSMC.

In fact there is very little improvement on the old injury but on another hand, it is getting worse. The pain area is getting more consistent and almost like easily triggered in minor movement. In the past, i will have to bend or twist the angle only i can feel it but now, just a slight stretch will do.

Glad that doctor asked this question, otherwise i will not think of it or maybe discover it only by latter. As the result for it, he requested another round of MRI scan. Well it is not the big deal for me laying down 30min not moving and freeze like a zombie, but the problem is the cost... I wonder if my company is willing to pay for my second diagnosis which easily cost 1k...

No comments: