Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gold for reno

Recently I have just bought a house. It is still in the progress and foresee to get it done few months later in order to get the house.

It is definitely a big milestone for my life achievement and likewise, it is also a huge commitment for me. I am not a high paid manager but just a normal employee who barely afford a cheapest range of foreign car, and a moderate price subsales property.

Having said so, I am indeed do not have much saving as well. Therefore I am quite worry about the renovation for this house because I can easily overspent and end up putting myself in debts.

To prevent this from happening, I think it is time now I start to buy gold bullion. This way I can ensure I will not overspent, and secondly I can earn higher return for later renovation.

No comments: