Saturday, September 18, 2010

Accutane injury

I like to eat, and almost eat it all except a very few vege ie. beanjavascript:void(0)
Publish Post sprout and a kind of noodle. It not because the food allergy and it will not stop me from taking the food if it does taste good. Some how I am very sensitive to steam boat. In almost every time, I will have the after effect of severe diarrheal after meal. In worse case I will puke and nausea for 3 days or a week.

I have visited few doctors for advices and different doctor gave me different reason. Some told me it was due to the distilled water I drank everyday and causing my body is to sensitive to raw food, some told me it is just the body type. But for me, I think it got something do with the side affect of like the inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, or ulcerative colitis.

Perhaps the Accutane Lawsuit can answer my problem??

No comments: