Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Night

Today is Saturday. Normally I will not be at home and at least get myself some entertainment to keep me stay in the life I would like to have. Somehow I am ended up here writing blog, although it is a good thing but I guess I should have done this later perhaps after a nice old blockbuster at home, or a movie at cinema, or maybe just a yum cha session that always waste my time.

Somehow tonight, I think I am more productive than ever. On top of just finished the BGTs, I also going to run the errand for my newly start side business - TW TRAVEL AGENT. Yes, thanks to the support for my friends, I got 2 businesses in a week and it is damn good thing to start my confidence with.

Although there are some conflicts with the vendor but it doesn't stop me from killing all those obstacles in front. Let's pray for the best for me!

No comments: