Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cut!

I guess this habit was born with in the bone of chinese when god first made him and her. And the best is, this seed continues to plant in every single one of us regardless of how many times of evolution and revolution.

Perhaps it just hibernated in some of us, but once triggered, the power will blind us easily. Well in my case, I guess I am starting to realize how serious the problem is. Although I dont usually spend a lot in each trip, but the consistency and the addictiveness just keep twisting the mind.

Of course I can control the urge but it just simply struck me every time/whoever invite me. But the aftermath is the feeling that struck me the most cause when conscious, it is always filling with regrets especially when I can spend the money to somewhere more appropriate and decent...

No comments: