Monday, September 6, 2010

House PM

Getting a new house and the process to get it done until move in stage is just like running a huge project. It requires humongous amount of effort to manage the resources, time and cost. Most importantly is keeping the balance of all these 3 elements in order to optimized each of them.

I thought I can simply leave it for my brother to run the show but somehow since it tagged to my name, it resulted that I need to run those administration work which turns out it plays a very initial and major part of this whole project.

I truly understand the hardest part is coming soon, there are more challenges and questions to be overcome but I hope, and I believe with their help, we can solved it all. Now, time is money and I couldnt risk losing it against the timeline.

No comments: