Monday, September 6, 2010

Farn...

Well, you gonna hear me whining nonstop for the house thing. But I just couldnt help it cause it really gives me hell a lot of trouble along the way. I do hope that I can just simply wave the magic wand and everything is in order and I am moved in. But in reality, this is just impossible and it has to go through the harsh and ugly way.

Again, while I am under the pressure of getting the reno started asap, I am also facing obstacles from almost all aspects. First I am forcing the contractors to start without further thinking, I know this will lead to a bigger problem later but I just couldnt wait any longer or otherwise, the real problem is the biggest. Secondly, I have a long shattered glass hell-way waiting for me to settle the damn paper works which somehow involved monies which is eventually also a huge constrain for me.

Apart from that, I also require to pick up the mess where I started, and it is now doubled it back to me, and also busy looking for material and also the constant monitoring. Hell ya, I just hope that tomorrow meeting with boss is just another plain talking with no follow up cause I just couldnt afford any real task in my 9-6pm work now...

No comments: