Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updown gold

The stock I have on hand is very unstable. Sometimes it performed pretty well and sent me to sky high, but a minute later it dropped down lower than hell and make my life miserable. My mood been been up and down just like the stock and I dont think my health can take the risk aint more.

Giving that the current personal financial crisis, I guess it is imperative for me to save a few buck before I declare myself for bankruptcy. But again, as an investor like me, the few buck I safe will definite meant for something, or nothing : ) But this time I guess it is safer to spend it on something reliable and stable - ie. gold coin.

From the trend and even from the history, buying gold has been recognized for centuries as one of the best ways to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power. So why not give it a try right?

No comments: