Monday, September 6, 2010

GG3

While I keep whining how I've got effed up by the hectic tasks that caused by the house, I am also taking time to masak my favorite gossip girl series. The season 3 has been on aired for a while but I only watch it recently, to be exact, few days ago and i am now on say... 15 or 17. Haha... Of course this comes with a price, a nonstop and long hour (>8) and watch til 5 or 6 in the morning, and slept only few hours each day then proceed with the admin tasks. High, I would say. haha..

But no regret. Among all the characters in the cast, I love Chuck and Serena the most. And I hate almost all others except Lily and Blair. Why Chuck and Serena? I guess it is the uncontrolled situation they always got into, and the way on how they solved thing, in a very contrast way - Chuck is the one who always sweep his own ass, but for Serena, she always need helps from others to clean her shits. Its shitty but somehow I think she deserves the help. Well, afterall, how could you resist a almost-close-to-perfect blond and wealthy socialite right? Furuthermore, she is far more better than Paris Hilton. hahaa...

No comments: