Saturday, September 11, 2010

iphone 4, JP or Gold bullion?

My wish list is getting longer now but my income could barely survive from my desires. Not to mention the monthly commitment I already have, now it just getting longer - ie. House loan, which going to take a huge chunk of my monthly salary. Apart from that, the money I have on hand are reserved for the renovation and purchasing all the necessary household equipments to furnish the house. Basically I have nothing left and seriously thirst for more income.

So far as I know the best and quickest investment is gold bullion. But with all the commitments I have mentioned above, plus the stubbornness of trying to get the materialistic item like iphone 4 and the cheap japan air ticket (in return of an expensive trip), I guess I need a personal financial planner indeed...

No comments: