Thursday, July 30, 2009

Business Admin?

I guess I seriously need a new degree to move my career to next level. I am at the bottle neck my skill just limit me from proceeding further. However, I could afford to leave my job cause this is the main income for living, plus study.

To solve this problem, I opt for online colleges to obtain my degree. This will help me to plan my time effectively. I can work in the morning and take the online course part time after work. This idea is to keep my job, earn living and meanwhile try move my career to next level.

Since I am IT graduated, I think of taking Business Admin because this will help my management skill and understanding of business requirement. What do you think?

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: