Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kara Ok le?

It's been a while since my last visit to Kara OK. There are few opportunities but I missed that miserably due to some adhoc task and friends changing mind. I think I am getting rusted for this game cause basically, I dont know a latest Chinese Song!

For your info, in my opinion I still think Kara Ok is best to sing with Chinese Songs, it is not to show how good is our mother tongue but the emotion is easier to channel through the lyrics. Haha yeah I am bull shxting.

Anyhow, it is not easy to gather the gang nowadays cause each of us have our own life and gotta busy with own staff. I remember we used to sing it loud and fun in a room for 8 hours non stop and yet still screaming. Haha. Well, it's history, the best Kara Ok I have now is in my car, my bathroom and my bed. Pitifully pity me. sigh!

5 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

GO GO Kara OK~~~
u r the one who always busy nowadays.....

Debbie Y said...

Wei... it has been long time never catch up with you. Agreed with Fennie. Hardly see you online nowadays, how about FB??

kokwah said...

yoke fun - not to say busy but just got other activities la.. haha..

debbie - didnt really surf FB nowadays.. or to be exact, old oredi.. dun really addict to internet. haha...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

sildenafil 50mg said...

sildenafil 50mg is used to treat male sexual function problems. In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed.