Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Claim from Apple

Back in April, I bought 3 iPod Shuttles for my 3 nephews. The next day my eldest nephew came back to me that he had broke it accidentally. I examined, which is really bad and obvious - physical damage.

without second thought, I decided the give it a try and brought it back to the store for repair. I can tell the salesman's eye almost dropped on the floor cause this is the fastest ever claiming case for them. Haha. Next was, they will inspect and consult from Apple, which they did and took few weeks and came back to me cannot replaced.

Well, I do accept the fact until they advised me to call Apple Care, in which the agent told me can claim again, as long as I follow procedure. Again, instead of taking it back to the original store, I decided to take it to another branch. It was the same result after Apple's investigation but gratefully, the agent willing to replace for me out of good will, as to maintain the good relation of 3 iPod shuttle consumer.

I am truly flattered with their service, and for this, I bought an extra 1TB from the shop as for my gratitude to their service. Bravo Apple, It shows I didn't make the wrong choice buying your product!

No comments: