Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Learning

I am still learning, nevertheless, we are all still learning.

The job never bores me, although hand2 always does, but it has been a year and I still feel like a junior. Partially I agree that's my problem but somehow, I think there are rooms for improvement. Working along with these people opened my eyes. The pattern and the thinking are my major motivation now. Although hand2 do contained the same, but I just wont appreciate him.

The recent advice was really helpful. I started to let go and I do see they can survive without my interference. I hope I wont over do it, but no choice because I need more time to start the real work. That's the direction now, and I hope to see some result by then.

Sadly, I do not have much time left now, and I am still learning. How I wish I can just fly...

No comments: