Thursday, July 9, 2009

Preggies

I just couldnt believe it. There are more and more to come. I am in the phase like constantly getting surprise. The trend of attending wedding is over, now I am facing the challenge of preparing ang pao for the enormous amount of pregnant friends.

Yes, just to do a quick count, at least more than 5 ladies i knew around me have pregnant and due either Q3 or Q4 this year. The amount is just a conservative count, not to include the colleague's wife. And the best thing is, all these preggies are within my company. Even thought the couple married for years got hit at the same time. I am not sure what is going on here but I am sure there is really something going on. This is really horrifying!

As you know, I am quite 'dark'. Therefore sometimes I just wonder, would it be because the 'friends' around me have finally found a chance for reincarnation. Scary, but my pocket is even worse cause it is gonna bleed badly!

No comments: