Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still Blogging?

Recently my best friend asked me if I am still blogging. Well good question, and I answered her, nop. My intention of blogging is simple, money. For me this is not entirely a bad thing but at least it is a motivation for me to write something.

Actually I am quite agreed with my friend. Blogging is no longer a trend, with the blast from Facebook and twitter, people tends to read something instead of write something nowadays. Like myself, I think I prefer to read forum to look for info I wanted.

Well again it depends, I am grateful to see some still continue in writing. Well, all I can say is keep it up and good luck to you. Cause without you, there is no reader like us. Oh ya by the way, if you wonder why I wrote this post, well isn't the answer obvious? Hahaa...

No comments: