Thursday, July 30, 2009

ipsw 3.0 Failed!

I am so glad that I have finally upgraded the software from 1.1.4 to 3.0. It felt like a brand new phone the first night I used it. I even download the Tap Tap Revenge and other games that I have not played before. Friend said I am outdated because it has been there since 2.0 but, due to my negligence I didnt upgrade to 2.0. Now it seems like everything is flying. Except...

First I notice the battery consumes faster than before, way to fast and initially I thought it was because I played too hard. But then later I think there is something wrong cause it couldnt last for a day even if I didnt play a thing. Damn. Secondly, it is the MMS, there is no setting page in network. And I read from the forum it said it was the common issue in 1G but there is a cure for it, but it couldnt work for me and a restore is advised!

Third is the note, it restored failed and couldnt add more or edit now. Forth, it's contact book, it will turn to search string whenever I finished searching for a contact. What a KNS failure, I guess I need to restore it, but I afraid it will brick!

No comments: