Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eyeing Houses

Recently I am looking for houses. It is obviously not an easy task because in order to buy a dream house, I have to consider the budget, type (single or double storey), sizes, location and fong shui.

Initially I thought of getting a condo cause that's the most affordable for me yet nice. But due to the strong objection from various aspect, I was forced to drop the idea and turn my target to link houses. I have been eying for countless houses and also visit not less than 5 physically, but none suits my taste.

Furthermore, the housing price in Kepong is deadly fly high. My selection already limited but this makes it worse than imagination. Even the housing agents sighing about the freaking high price that fried by Desa Park City.

Sigh, when will I get my house?

No comments: