Wednesday, July 15, 2009

v3.0

It is very tempted. Cause my version does not have all these features and I always have to rely on the third party software to overcome the lacking. But 3.0 solves it all. It allows user to mms, search and many more. Most importantly, they have built in the thing I thought of during version 1.0 - copy and paste.

This is incredible, because they are not only the provider/developer, but they are users and thus they understand what a user really need. Despite of all the complains about slow, unstable and complication, I am still tempted to give it a shot, regardless if it live or die. Somewhat there is one major reason drawing me back - it can't disable edge!

I have this problem and I learned my lesson during first use in 1.1.4. My phone bills cost me a bomb and luckily, there is a way to disable it. However for 3.0, although rumors said it can, but there are also rumors said it can't. How???

No comments: