Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eclipse

It's eclipse. I like it because it is creepy. I like to see it but it is not significantly attracts me. I regretted because I saw the picture from the news paper because it is so perfect. I dont regret because KL couldnt view it.

Many times, I am conflicting myself like the above. It takes time for my processor to calculates the balance. Often people think I am dreaming but I dont think they understand my processor is working hard calculating these zillion questions. It is good if it turns out good result, but again often it is empty.

There are too many possibilities that make this impossibility, thus I dont think a once eclipse in 2000 years does matter because every day is uniquely possible to meet the impossible. Maybe this perception of mine made me stay neutral, too neutral, up to a point which I am blank. Because everything is possible.

No comments: