Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Annoyed

Lately I have these kinda symptoms – indecisive, cannot find the balance, do not know what I want, over worried and clueless.

I hate this because it is affecting every second of my life. It just like there are 3 person lives inside of me discussing every matter, event, and case I met. I just couldn’t make up my mind and think straight because I keep looking the balance to please the both side, while on another hand I am standing between 0-100.

I strongly believe the other 2 living inside of me are evils. None of them is angel. Thanks to them my emotional graph is riding on roller coaster now. I think peoples around me started to notice my unusual behavior as they aware most of the time I am either contradicts to myself, or answer them ‘not sure’.

I think if this phenomenon keeps staying on, most probably my unconsciousness will create few more, or even uncountable personalities. Save me, please, tell me what to do.

No comments: