Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Go no go

This friend of mine is getting married and she is going to have 3 times dinner held in different location. First in her hometown, second in HK, and last one in KL.

Although I am staying at KL but I have just attended her hometown’s dinner last Saturday. Basically she has been insisting the 3 of us to attend all her wedding many months ago including the HK one. No doubt I totally agree that our friendship definitely worth me a trip to attend her oversea wedding. However due to the limitation of work and the objection from my mom, I have previously rejected her and I know how upset she was.

Well, I still have the chance to buy the last minute air ticket. But then I have been questioning myself non-stop that am I really wanna be there just to attend her wedding? Again, the incisiveness has caused a lot of trouble to myself, and to my friends too. Feeling bad, very bad. Friend even pointed exactly over the phone: HEY you used to be very efficient, what happen now?

Honestly, I don't know. I am still in the middle of balancing the going, or not. Especially after the dinner we went last week, about her & her husband appreciation to me in helping out/attending their wedding. I feel the importance of my presence will definitely means a lot for her cause the way she appreciated our friendship. Downsize of it, this made me such an asshole for not going. Damn, what am I suppose to do now?

No comments: