Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sick Already..

Damn, the weather there really hazy. The moment I stepped out from the cabin door can tell, because the entire sky has been covered by the yellow cloud. The air-stewardess told me this has been happening for the past few months and the visibility was very low if without raining day.

While waiting for the coach to pick us up I was worrying my health condition. As my nose was highly sensitive, even a tiny accidentally nose scratch will cause the blood open like tap water. However so lucky I don't have any trouble until the last day I was there.

I woke up with my throat like having thousands of thorn, following a bad flu day and high fever. Just back from the clinic and my doctor forced me to return there for second checkup due to the viral infection fever bad record. Pity him have to always worry about my health because of my neglecting to take care of my body. Well, he even give me the only medicine I needed (for 2 days only) so I will go back and check. What a busy body doctor, but I like it.

Alrighty, time to complete the other paid post and preparing to bed now. Ta.

No comments: