Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Phone Bill Story

This is a paid post

I had a very unhappy phone bill experience last year during my trip to Shanghai. This unhappy incident painted a black spot in my memory, but served as a great lesson for me to learn, and of course hoping for others too when I share this story.


Thanks to the flight transit I was required to stop by Thailand for 4 hours. Without much things to do I make a couple of call while waiting my turn to on board. Well, you know, talking is fun. Especially for a vacation trip, I tend to chat longer about the expectation for the trip with my friends. Somehow there goes my bill and it doesn’t stop there, as when I was in Shanghai I made even more calls because I stayed there for about 2 weeks. Honestly I have already prepared myself to expect a pricey bill but somehow it turns out the bill was unexpectedly high.

With this bad experience I am now very careful in making calls whenever I travel. But many times making calls are unavoidable because I do not want to change my phone number using another prepaid calling cards. Therefore I am hoping to get international calling cards that can save my money.

Perhaps I am lucky, because Pingo I selling the $25 phone card international for just $17. Pingo is giving out a special phone card blog discount coupon: “ppp3” valid for $3 off Pingo. Furthermore readers sign up for Pingo will receive $8 in free calls, and 5 hours free for International calls. I was flattered because this great deal just came in time as I am traveling to Hong Kong this week. It will be very handy for me while I can still enjoying the low rate and free calls!


No comments: