Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Minutes…

After the long and exhausting non-stop walking for the past few days, I finally drop dead now. Nevertheless it was a superb experience and I feel like a local instead of tourist. Take a look on my itinerary:

Day 1 -> Arrival of Airport > Quarry Bay (Hotel) > Sleep

Day 2 -> Cheung Kwan O > Airport (to pick up my friends) > Dong Chung shopping > Sushi with friends > Mongkok Nui Yan Gai > Quarry Bay (Hotel) > Sleep

Day 3 (Friend’s wedding) ->
Mongkok (Depart from Hotel) > Cheung Kwan O (Groom’s house) > Quarry Bay (Wash/Shower) > Central (Prepare the wedding dinner banquet, supposed…) > Lan Guai Fong > Quarry Bay (Hotel) > Sleep


Day 4 ->
Starbucks (Working) > Central (Go boating) > Cheung Chao > Lamma Island > Quarry Bay (Wash/shower) > Tong Lo Wan > Quarry Bay (Hotel) > Sleep


Day 5 >
Pack and leave > Airport > Cyberjaya > Home sweet home


Fascinating? Yes for me.

No comments: