Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally, I Realized…

Back to my story of getting the air ticket to HK. Many peoples (including CP, other friends, my brother sister mother and cousins) also don't understand why must I travel so far just to attend the wedding dinner.

In fact I am starting to realize my motive is indeed looking a vacation, away from Malaysia. Furthermore if I don't take this chance to attend the wedding, do you think I will purposely buy a ticket and fly there just to pay her a visit in future? I think this is just nice opportunity for me to fulfill my 1 year 1 oversea trip plan. Also can achieve other objective like attend dinner, visit my friends, and give myself a break. One stone kills many birds, just my style.

Now the only thing I hope and hope and hope and hope and hope… is that Cathay to have 1 available air ticket…

No comments: