Sunday, October 21, 2007

Finally its over..

After a very long and tiring participating in my friend's wedding, it has finally comes the end of the trio dinner.

Yes, my friend had 3 times wedding dinner happened in a month, and I had attended all of them. Let's rewind back a bit. First, her Kuantan's family dinner. I drove all the way together with my 2 best friends and stay 3 days 3 nights there just to help out. We prepared almost everything from the slide shows, dining hall decoration, music, rehearsal, march in songs and even be part of the 'cast and crew' holding the cloth during pictures section - to reflect the light.

A week later, we flew all the way to HK for 5 days 4 nights. That is a superb experience on top of just opened my eye with the oversea wedding culture. Lastly which held last night, 2 weeks later after HK. Again, I was the sounds and slides engineer who took care for the entire night. Other than that also part of the registration, usherer that directed people to their seats, and the phone instructor that direct people how to get there.

I think I am the expert in dealing wedding, wanna hire me?

No comments: