Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Car Service

My cousin sister has recently replaced her Nissan X-trail to Toyota Rexton. I am so lucky enough to enjoy this luxury SUV. My first experience – very spacious! In fact the car is too spacious and even my cousin sister said it was too difficult to manipulate the car.

In fact she prefer the X-trail as it was smaller but powerful. I still remember she has added a lot of protection for safety purposes like extra sporty headlights, splashguards, bull bars etc. For this Rexton, I think I will recommend Buyautotruckaccessories.com for her because the website is not only offers the complete auto accessories but also have the web specials like free tailgate seal, discounted blue fog light and other great deals.

After talking for so long, I think it is time to choose one for my car also. You?

No comments: