Friday, October 12, 2007

Wish List

Not to count on the holiday seasons but this month onwards I gotta spend quite a lot because my family and friend's birthday are following one after another. Thanks to the couponchief.com I think this year I can save a lot from my spending. Take a look of the list and the gift that I have planned for each of them:

Oct 19 - My Mom birthday - SPA treatment
Oct 20 - My Friend Wedding - Flowers and Bears
Oct 21 - My Eldest Nephew birthday - Ipod Nano
Oct 27 - My Friend Housewarming - Red Wine
Oct 29 - My Brother birthday - Canon PowerShot SD800 IS Silver Digital Camera
Nov 13 - My Own birthday - A pair of Hush Puppies Leather Shoe
Nov 23 - My Friend birthday - A Watch
Nov 24 - My Second Nephew birthday - Cell Phone

Ok stop. I don't dare to put the December event; otherwise the post will be never ending, as there are more to come. However this is just my wish list, fulfill or not have to depend on my ability…

No comments: