Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blog

Not long ago my colleagues were so surprise when they found out I was indeed a blogger. I am not sure why but this is not something new to me, even if it is not because of money.

Let's rewind a bit back to last year, I was told by my friend that she is blogging for money. I realized she was serious when she told me she is depending the money getting from blogging is even more than her monthly salary. This really drawn my attention and that is how I came across payperpost. Like every blogger they start blogging with a theme, same goes with me. I wrote with the intention to mark down the trail of my life, my thinking and sometimes my vacations. The purpose is simple, I just want to share my story with my friends, families and perhaps extend to someone that read my blog.

However there are something unexpected for me because by writing the paid post I got to know many good deals over the internet like products, new places, vacation packages etc. On top of that, within the blogger I extend my virtual friendship with someone I don't know, or someone that I am indirectly known. Why? I have an incident where this blogger is actually a friend of my friend. What a small world isn't it? I am glad that I joined PPP and be a proud blogger. I will continue writing, and share my story, and also advise my friends around to write. Especially those migrated oversea; blog seems to the most efficient way to get their updates.


No comments: