Sunday, October 28, 2007

Baby Shop

My friend's father used to owned a baby shops that sells all the baby stuffs like hampers, shirts, bottles and etc. I still remember each time if any of our friends got new born baby then we will ask this friend's help in buying the hamper and share among us. Well, nevertheless it is very convenient but now no longer due to her father's retirement and no successor on the business.

Indirectly this has caused us the troubles in buying gift for the newborn and for me, mostly will give the money directly as some friends prefer that. Reason being is sometimes the gift that we bought is not something that they wanted and therefore it will be easier if they can get the cash and use it wisely. However, after browsing through the Lilaguide.com, I think it would be easier for me in buying a suitable baby gift.

No comments: