Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blood Donation

It was happened before Hari Raya, I saw the banner in the lift about the blood donation campaign in my company. I was so delighted to see that poster and even set a reminder on my phone so I wont forget it.

I like when the needle poked into my skin, following by the blood stream down from my body. My friends said I am crazy, but all these started back at the first time I donated blood last year March. Till then, I feel excited each time I heard the radio or anyone tell me there is blood donation.

I am not really a healthy person. I am skinny, underweight, high-blood pressure, over cholesterols and lack of blood (i think). But somehow every time the doctor also let me passed and succeeded. This time even worse, I was sick last 2 week ago. Supposing I can't donate because taking the antibiotic but since I stopped taking last week, the doctor said never mind. Lucky me. I think if my lovely doctor knew this, sure he will give me a long-winded lesson again. But who care, I am saving life. Am I?

No comments: