Thursday, December 6, 2007

Airline Miles

I have joined many airline flying mileage programs because the more points I collected, the higher chance I entitle another free air tickets, or free accommodations. Currently I have Royal Orchid, Frequent Flyer and Asia Miles. However I still think that it is not enough because I not often travel at the same airline and therefore the points may scattered to different program.

Thanks to Creditcardsearchengine.com, they have the Airline Miles Credit Cards that enabled me to enjoy the traveling while also using my Citibank Visa to earn bonus points from different airline. On top of that I am also earning the points from the program itself. So what you waiting for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That;s very useful.
Comment from Johnny

kokwah said...

thanks.. nowadays air asia and citibank also have related promotion. i saw the ads from paper, quite beneficial if you are a air asia fans like me.. :)