Friday, December 21, 2007

Dong Zhi

Do you know the difference between Mid-Autumn and Mid-Winter festive? I had an argument with CP before that she said Dong Zhi is Mid-Autumn, while I debate the likewise. She told me that she got it from a Chinese website but as far as I knew, mid-autumn is moon cake festival. In the end I won the argument as she found out from her friend and the website was wrong! (Yes she doesn’t trust me).

Anyway, that is just a story to make this year’s Dong Zhi special, as at least I didn't forget my tradition. Have you forgotten? Yes or no also doesn't matter, cause I just wanna wish all of you a Happy Dong Zhi/Mid-Winter/Tong Yun festive for you and your family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

kokwah said...

Wah.. you really on time, 1.44am le.. hahaa.. Merry Xmas to you too, although its 26 now.