Monday, December 17, 2007

My Med Check Itinerary

Finally I had my medical check up performed at today’s morning. Here are the series of tests I have done:

1. Urine Test (Ground Floor) - There is a small window connected the toilet and lab. Once you wee wee into the small bottle, just open the small window and put the bottle there.

2. Measurement (1st Floor) - Your height and weight only ok, not others. Also the eyesight, to see if you got any problems, or color blinded etc.

3. Draw blood (1st Floor) - **Pain**. You know how it feels...

4. Audiogram (2nd Floor) - Went into a sound proof room, kinda small, only about 4x3ft. Then was provided a gigantic headset covered the ears, and test with the ding ding sounds, taking turns of both left right ears also.

5. X-ray (2nd Floor) - Remove shirt (hmm..) and snap a leng leng spare ribs picture...

6. Lung Test (1st Floor) - Basically it is a blowjob. Alright, just to blow the tube and see how deep your breath is.. Don't think wrongly ok! Hahaa.. Obviously I am not a frequent and good in blowing because I failed for the first round even though I tried many times. I was asked to blow again after checking by the doctor, damn...

7. Doctor Check (1st Floor) - Flash my eye, ear, nose and throat. Then jot my pulse and blood pressure, then removed my shirt and Unzipped my pant (ehemm.. sexy.. hahaa) to check chest and abs. Luckily unlike what my friend told me, I don't need to see and check ding dong. Pity him gotta let doctor see his ding dong. haha..

8. Lung Test (1st Floor) - Take the lung test again, this time the stats show 'poor effort'. But fortunately ngam ngam passes as touching the borderline. However I almost out of breathe, proven I am not use to blowjob, and not long winded. hahaa..

Hope this will help those who are going for medical check up. Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the doc not interested to your brother wor, is it the sizing matter? LOL
hahahahhahahhahahaha

kokwah said...

ya size does matter and pls dun laugh at me, cause u dun have a proud or round boobies too. hahaa...

Debbie Y said...

guess the doc can't even find your ding dong and that is why he did not check on it. hahaha....btw, have you check yrself whether you have it?

kokwah said...

deb - perhaps you should help me to find it, then in return you may get another little ding dong instead of just abalone.