Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Emi Fujita

She is a Japanese. I came across her song via Ching2. She sent me the song - Wide Awake last year while I still working with EyeBeeAm because she wanted to asked if this song suit her wedding dinner.

My first impression: her voice is great and I like the song. Out of my surprise, this Japanese singer is singing the English old folk songs where we can following and mumbling with, instead of her native language songs.

Immediately I asked Ching2 for the full album, the only thing I can say is, this is a must-have album. Let me know if you interested too.

3 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

How about you let me listen to her song first?

Debbie Y said...

she got a great voice. A great vacolist!!!

kokwah said...

yfun - u will, just remind me next time we go lunch.

deb - i dont know u knew emi fujita also wor. must be one of your selection during your wedding le..?