Saturday, December 15, 2007

Drive Safely

Today has been pouring since afternoon. I went back TPM and looked my friend for lunch. The rain started when I traveling back office. The journey took me almost 1 hour because flooded at Bdr Kinrara area, the golf ball there.

Many vehicle played e-break because of the slippery road. However I almost bang on the truck in front because it skit until the entire truck was move aside, pity me who followed right behind. Luckily I managed to skip to the second lane (without car) and avoid this. Otherwise I might write this post either from hospital or hell now. Hahaa.

So peoples, please drive safely, especially when drop dog shit from the sky…

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

wow... it was close! u gotta be careful la... I'm glad to have u back here... :P

kokwah said...

accident is unavoidable and does happened even its not my fault.. but no worry because next time i will make sure the passenger seat got hit instead of the driver's seat. hahaa..