Thursday, December 20, 2007

Further for MBA

Last Monday I met this new friend and he is around my age, but pursuing his full time Master of Bio Science at one of the famous local university now. I am very impressed with his decision because he sacrifice his career and leave spend 4 years to further the studies, and this year is his second year only.

In contrast with him, I feel ashamed because I do not have the courage as he does. However as per his advice, comparing with Bio Science, Master of Business Administration is indeed easier to handle, especially study as part time. However the seat of the local university is very limited, therefore he advise me to look for oversea distance learning like capella university. I think, it is time for me to deeply consider my future carefully in order to go further.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: