Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Again

Working as a contractor, Holiday just seems like a day of hell for me. This month we have 3 holidays, in another words means my pay will cut down by 3 days also.

However if I successfully got converted, then I don't have to suffer from these problems again. But somehow I am in the mid of dilemma because I am not sure if I should take the offer even though I passed all the tests. Major cause? Of course money lo... The only thing I am worrying now is the negotiation part for the salary package. How nice it would be if they give me my desirable range, or more. So please pray for me. Hahaa..

2 comments:

Dingdong said...

Don't think too much!! like 15/16. Wait till you see the offer package then only start thinking.

anyway,,, good luck!

kokwah said...

tqtq, actually cant do much thing now but just waiting.. hopefully no news is good news. heheee.