Thursday, December 13, 2007

Miami Heat Tickets

My boss is a crazy basketball fans. The last time he took leave was just purposely fly back OZ to represent his team vs the others. Then recently he had a minor surgery with his lump removed, then he was depressed and guilty because of not able to practicing his beloved basketball at that night. What a freak.

I think if he knew that I can in fact get him the Miami Heat Tickets from Premiumseatsusa.com, most probably he will promote me as his assistance. As you know, it is not easy in obtaining tickets for NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL team. Even if you’re lucky enough to get tickets, they are never the seats you truly wanted. Perhaps I should act on fast before it got sold out.

"Who wouldn't want to get tickets to se a Miami Heat game? When you can get concert tickets and other types of tickets online you would think more people would buy baseball tickets and go to the games."

No comments: