Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chroming

I like to play Need for Speed because I can simply modified the car, or even change the car according to my mood. But in reality I don't have the luxury to do so because normally it cost me a bomb even though just change my CD player. However comparing with my friend CP, her husband Nissan X is not only have the double tinted glass windows but also have nice skirting to ensure the car stability.

I think she should have visit the Buyautotruckaccessories.com for chrome mirror covers. Basically there are tons of surprise on the website because they offers custom-fit to match the contours of your vehicle. So CP, time to buy a new gift for your hubby?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to suggest that you consult to douglasmf as I recently came across this site and they are providing the service of chrome plating for vehicles, household and bathroom fixtures etc.
Professional Car Chrome Plating In London