Thursday, December 6, 2007

Facebook

Recently I had addicted to Facebook. Basically it is just a website that allow us to stay in touch with each others, while also enjoy up to 1000 free applications. Specifically, I only attracted by those free games like bejewel, hangman, crosswords etc. Not much intention of getting more friends or stay in touch (as may suffer the side effect – red bomb etc).

However while I am enjoying the game, my friends circle in Facebook also growth uncontrollable. I think all this is because I joined the TARC circle. Time to remove myself from there. Scared2…

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

Now only you know the 'miracle' about Facebook? I knew it long ago.... :P But what are you so scared of?

kokwah said...

told u yesterday lo. scare of the side effect of re-establishing the contact lo. haha.