Thursday, December 20, 2007

Journey of Us

Christmas is around the corner and for the parents; they will normally celebrate Christmas with their children, relatives or friends in order to enjoy the family time. On another hands for the normal couples, Christmas is the day to celebrate the romantic night together. For me however, I will dream for a Romantic Getaway with my love one to make this special memorable.

If money is not a problem then I think spending the time at Holiday villas in Mauritius are perfect for romance. Mauritius is a place well known for romantic and tranquil environment that fills with serene and scenic sea view. Imagine how wonderful it can be to dine at the beach side for at the Christmas Eve with your love one.

However as my financial status I think the most I can afford is Bali. Holiday villas in Bali are super romantic. Best of all it is so near to Malaysia that I can spend the money for luxury dinner, wine and perhaps arrange a dedicated chores during the dinner. However first and foremost, I need to get a love one first…

No comments: