Thursday, December 13, 2007

Denver Magazine

I do not know if there is any magazine (except tourist guide) that introducing Kuala Lumpur city, but I do know there is a Denver Magazine that is focusing on a story important to the city of Denver. I think this is the great idea because it will help to improve the economy while also promoting the culture and business opportunities to the world.

In the magazine you can find the populations, cultures, dining places, fashions and many others. One of my favorites is the investing of houses. With plenty of new commercial and residential developments taking shape in Denver, it is no wonder that the number of companies featuring high-end interior design and home furnishings, accessories and fine art are also on the rise. For the investor like me, having this magazine is equivalent of having the firs hand information on my fingertips.

No comments: