Thursday, December 13, 2007

VoIP Phone Systems

Nowadays we are getting more and more call center here in Malaysia. Thanks to that I started my very first job as Customer Service Support in a multination bank IT service center. As time gone by, there are many similar call centers opened and not only beneficial to us, but also to the VoIP companies.

I had work as a quality analyst in a Call Center before and therefore understand the importance of a VoIP Call Center Phone Systems. A good phone system will stay online without failure. As you know most (or all) call center running 24/7, system down means losing business to them. Xpander’s Nimbus VoIP Call Center Edition completely obliterates this major problem because it can be up and running within 7 business days. To be honest if I am the IT manager, I think I will consider Nimbus as my first tool to acquired.

No comments: