Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Covered Calls

Recently the stock that I bought has been dropping greatly. It is the China fund and I suppose it have all the potentials since Olympic is going to hold on China by 2008. Therefore I was thinking to make some extra money before the greater wave. Initially it was good but recently it just drops almost 20% from the last point, which makes me very nervous.

As having this lesson, I think it is time for me to engage PowerOptions for my next investment. The best is if you have a covered calls already, PowerOptions can show you the most profitable and highest probability roll-out opportunities. Comparing with my current investment, I think PowerOptions provides at least double of the essential data that I needed to invest with stock options. Time to invest wisely.

No comments: