Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Corum Watch

Watches for me are memorable. It is not only represents different time of my memories, but it also growth with me and shapes me with different styles. Sad to say that I have never really buy a watch. All my watches are given as a present. So far I have 4 significant watches, first from my college mate, second from my sister, third from my brother and fourth was a long service award from my ex-company.

I don't expect my fifth watches is to be given by someone but I plan to buy one that suits me the most. Choosing a perfect timepiece for me is rather difficult because personally I am very specific, complicated and a perfectionist. Thus I would really like a watch that represents elegant, mature and durable.

In fact I do have one in mind - Corum Classical Chrono Flyback Automatic Watch, a perfect timepiece that caught my attention during my visit to China years ago when I shop with my friend in one of the largest mall. This watch was a stainless steel features a 44mm case, white dial and a stainless steel bracelet. In fact this was the first time I came across this brand. After a few research on the Internet I realized corum was indeed been around since 1955. The company was founded at La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland where all the watches originally from.

As much as I would like to own it but the price is just way too out from my affordability. Maybe it is time to look for a better pay job.

No comments: