Sunday, May 18, 2008

iLiberty

Initially I wanted to use ZiPhone because from my study the forum said it was more stable comparing with iLiberty. But considering the side effects that brought by the irreversible base band, I decided to give iLiberty a try. After all I am still a so-called technical person. I assume I can handle the consequences if anything happens. Haha..

All right, according to iLiberty creator – George Zhu again, iLiberty utilizes the advantages of 3.9FB as well as gunlock, and it can unlock a phone with bootloaders 3.9, 3.9FB, 4.6, and 4.6FB. Although I don’t exactly know how it does but as long as it can be restored, and provided with the lists of detail technical information, I am confidence with the software. So shallow huh? But it works, luckily. For more info, I think it is better for you to read from the original source. Click here.

No comments: