Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Crack Experience

Practically I know only the iLiberty way of cracking iPhone. Others ma… Please google them from the forum and you may end up flooded more than what I know.

Ok, basically iPhone is just like a computer. It consists of a bios and an OS. In iPhone terms, it called bootloader and firmware. As such, first you must install iTune from apple so your iPhone can connect with your computer. Then launch the iLiberty and select all the options available. If you want, you can also download the extra packages from the ‘advance’ button. My personal advice, check for ‘installer’ also and you will get more downloads from your iPhone later.

Then, click on the ‘go-for-it’ button and it does all the jobs, approximately 5-10 minutes. You can see the matrix-like scene happen at your iPhone as there are tons of codes scrolling up just like someone cracking your system!

Although I failed at the first time, where the iLiberty couldn't connect to my iPhone. But the second attempts recovered very fast and successfully. (SWEAT!) As a conclusion, I strongly advise you done the crack yourself instead of paying RM200 for lowyat for 5 minutes job, or paying RM500 extra to get it locally.

No comments: